Friday, May 27, 2011

Appreciating our Safety at Home

This week as I watched the various world news reports I began to think about what it might be like to live in one of the many war torn countries in this world.  I am grateful for the democracy set up by our founding fathers and for the freedom provided by our soldiers in action.  As we enjoy this beautiful holiday weekend, I hope none of us forget the loss experienced by thousands of families who have mourned the death of father, brother, sister, mother, and others in the pursuit of freedom here and abroad.  I think I can speak for all of our Lovin' fans and certainly for our staff when I say "Thank you!  Thank you for your sacrifices.  Thank you for the Christmas dinners with empty seats left by soldiers protecting us or that died doing so.  Thank you for what you've endured, for what you give up, and for being true American Patriots."

We will be giving out 50 certificates for Lovin' Scoopful Ice Cream this weekend.  If you or someone in your household is in the military, email TamaraGordy@LovinBrands.com and I'll sent it ASAP!  Have a Lovin' Memorial Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment