Monday, November 23, 2009

Add some Lovin' to the Holidays

No matter what you face at the family gatherings this holiday season, it always helps to bring the Lovin' along with you. Forget the pumpkin pie this year and pick up Lovin' Scoopful premium light ice cream to take to your next family gathering. Your family will love you for it and so will the Special Olympics families! For a store near you visit our website and don't forget to ask for it at your favorite grocer if it's not on the list! http://www.lovinscoopful.com/

1 comment:

  1. Richard Burchiel said...

    Howdy, I grow USDA certified Meyer Lemons. I am told they make for some wonderful tasting, and healthy ice cream. As a small organic farmer I am looking for ways to direct market my lemons. If I could be contacted by you to make a pitch it would be great. Thanks for your consideration Richard Burchiel burchiels@wildblue.net 805 461-8571

    ReplyDelete